Tuesday, August 15, 2006



Here are the first 2 dishcloths I made. The green and white one kinda makes me dizzy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your felted purse. I have a front loaeding washer and someone told me I could just put two buckets in the bathtub, one filled with hot water and the other with cold water, and a clean plunger, and felt manually, agitating the purse by moving the plunger and item from bucket to bucket. Ever heard of anyone doing that?
Creagh

Anonymous said...

I love your felted purse. I have a front loading washer and someone told me I could just put two buckets in the bathtub, one filled with hot water and the other with cold water, and a clean toilet plunger, and felt manually, agitating the purse by moving the plunger and item from bucket to bucket. Ever heard of anyone doing that? Also, where did you get the pattern for the purse?
Creagh

Michelle said...

I have never heard of that method although I imagine it would work! I actually did this by hand in my bathroom sink and it only took about 15 minutes. I was paranoid about putting it in the washer because I was scared it would shrink to the size of a barbie purse.

Also, the pattern I made up and revised as I went along. I wanted something in which to fit my check book and keys so I used my checkbook as a guide. :)