
Saturday Shari and I went to A Tangled Skein. What a nice shop! Its roomy, wth a very nice selection of yarns, books, patterns and supplies. They had Malabrigo. I got 2 hanks in Vetiver which is a dusty green. Soooo smooshy.

Other than that I am in search of the *perfect* sock pattern for self striping sock yarn. I have yet to find any that can do this yarn justice. I have started and frogged no less than 6 times and am in danger of wearing the yarn out before i ever get to wear a pair of socks made from it.
You think I like green, no? Here is another attempt. I thought it looked too plain. But any pattern I try hides the beautiful colors. I *really* need to ask Cindy from Cherry Blossom Fibers it if she can do me a 2nd hank. Then maybe the pressure would be off. 






1 comment:
Oh, drool... (The Malabrigo, that is)
I bet the Jaywalker pattern would work for your stripey yarn.
Post a Comment